Monday, December 19, 2011

I'd better write now...

Or it will be another two months and I won't have written and I'll have to join the ranks of certain lame brothers who blog and then don't.  (and I'm not going to even mention another)  Anyway, wow, it has been more than 2 months and Christmas is almost here.  In fact, if Dean wasn't sleeping in Kaetlyn's old room which has become my sewing/knitting/crafting room, I wouldn't be on here.  I would be busy making things for Christmas.  (Dean is sleeping in there because I have the flu and he doesn't want to get it).

I have been awake since 3:30am which is really much to early to stay awake.  I woke up because I had to go pee.  But I laid there for an hour and couldn't fall back to sleep.  So I got up and wrote my cousin a reply to her e-mail that she sent me last October.  What kind of lame cousin is that that takes more than a year to answer?

I am in denial that Christmas Day is now less than a week away.  I have so much to do.  So much to make.  And I'm going to have to have a nap today.

2 comments:

The Painted Lady said...

don't you hate it when you have to wake up to pee at night? that never happened to me until after i had babies. now i have to ALL the time--and I almost never can get back to sleep after. It sucks!

I'm in the same boat as you for Christmas--so much to do!! I am in denial too.


(did you transfer your flu over here to Ben? He just got it)

Andrea said...

Normally I can fall back to sleep but I have thoughts of everything I have to do in the next few days running maniacally through my head which prevents sleep. (and sorry Ben has the flu... I was worried my gifts would carry germs to you but now you already have it)