Sunday, March 11, 2012

Auntie Andrea Day 2

 It was my great good fortune this summer to have one of my youngest sisters move to Kelowna with her husband and 2 adorable boys.  I haven't got to spend a lot of time with just me and them but I managed it recently when I 'sent' Sarah on the homeschooling ski date to 'look after' my teenage children...  Knowing my nephews fairly well, I planned action packed days for them. This time our day started with a farm tour of recent additions.  Here they are with the wee brown ewe lamb.

Sloan with Rosemary
Adriel with Rosemary

 Next we checked out the new rabbits.  Mocha and Vivica recently had litters (more on that in an upcoming post)




Adriel also wanted to cuddle one of the older baby rabbits.  This one here is one of Marshmallow's.



Then we went downtown and checked in to say hello to their cousin, Kaetlyn at the bookstore and then it was to the Science Centre.  This is the second time taking both of them there and the third time for Sloan and they love it.  The theme right now is 'in space' and there are lots of space toys  and costumes and even a space station tent thingy.  We were there for more than 2 hours.

Adriel in the space station




They spent a lot of time playing with this thing.  It shoots out air so you can balance a ball on it.  Then it was off to the park for a picnic and then home again for a nap (because they were exhausted).  Then Sarah was back.  An all-round fun day.


3 comments:

amyleigh said...

Cute! Good times.

The Painted Lady said...

what a fun aunt! they must have had such a blast.

Laura said...

i like the pic with the meaty man paw and the tiny bunnies. haha!