Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Fence

Ostensibly the reason my parents came up from Richmond was, of course, for Kaetlyn's grad. However, the thing my dad was looking forward to doing was building my fence for my sheep. And we worked in a panic to get it done (everyday except Sunday, of course). It has about 2 more hours of work to complete. Maybe there will be a beucolic scene of sheep baa-ing inside of it very soon!

Here are the two strong guys (Drew trying to look especially brawny with that huge chin look) with their post hole auger. They were experts at handling it by the end.

My chicken coop is also sporting a nifty new door. Gone is the piece of plywood held up by a bag of wood shavings....

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Wow Andrea...when do the sheep arrive?? I can't wait to hear how it goes...we're interested in the icelandics too.