Saturday, November 08, 2008

Updates

Okay, so it is really hard to get started blogging again when I haven't for so long. There is so much I want to tell you about what is happening right now but there is so much I want to tell you about the time that has passed since I last blogged that I don't. So my plan is to blog a week of updates and then get back to my regular schedule which is 1 - 5 blogs a week. Not so regular but then neither am I!

Right now it is early Saturday morning. An owl is hooting over my head. The darkness is starting to turn to grey and it is almost time to take the sheep out. For the last 2 months I have been tethering them in the hay field in front of their pen to eat the grass that is growing there. Then I will let the chickens out, feed them and fill up the waters. In my 'unroutine' life, this is my routine. Then maybe, sometime after breakfast, I'll sit down here at the computer again and write an update!

2 comments:

amyleigh said...

you just had a chance of updating,and all you did was WRITE about updating! c'mon! plus you don't have to worry about all the stuff you missed. that's the joy of blogging. you only have to write what you feel like writing.

Sarahstottle said...

I feel so lazy when I read about your life and all that you do. I would much rather still be in bed before the sun's up...