Thursday, April 19, 2007

Garage Sale

So it is set. The first garage sale to raise money for Kaetlyn's insulin pump will be Saturday, April 28 from 8am - 3pm or so at Lynn's house which is 3001 - 22 St. That is on East Hill at the top of suicide hill. Thank you so much Lynn for allowing us to do it there. There will also be hot dogs and drinks for sale cooked on Lynn's BBQ. So what can you do? Got some stuff you would like to donate? Want to help sell things? Got a table we can use? Want to help clean and price things? E-mail me agordon-smith at shaw dot ca. Or call me 503-5416. And thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone for all their help and support and encouragement. You will never know how much it means to me to receive it for myself and to see my daughter held in the hands of her community. Your love and kindness goes a long ways in healing.

No comments: