Monday, April 09, 2007

Last Sunday

This week I was having some computer issues. I don't know what it was but my pictures wouldn't download from Rhiannon's camera. Luckily yesterday it suddenly started working again.... I have no idea why.... And all week, this post was frustrated and I couldn't post anything else because I kept trying to download the pictures so I could blog this.....

So here it is. Another Sunday in Kal Lake Park. This time with my TWO favourite hikers! Rhiannon wanted to take her bike along which we left at the top of the switch backs like we did with Andrew's bike when he was that age.

It was a gorgeous day and Kal Lake has got to be one of the most beautiful lakes ever. I never tire of gazing at it.








Father and daughter with their facination with water no matter how cold it is (but Rhiannon didn't bring or wear her bathing suit this time...)









Here he is, the man of my dreams, the love of my life....














And I love this picture. I always say you can often tell a homeschooling child by how they are dressed. No one has told her that you don't mix all those floral patterns.... I love it!

No comments: