Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pondering

I have the good fortune of having many amazing friends who inspire me and encourage me. Lately the work of one of my very dear friends has really been making me ponder. For the website for the Inner World School (our on-line division) she has developed some lessons. Anyone can download lesson 1 for free and if you are a member of the Inner World School, you can receive all the lessons (one every month) at no cost (other than membership). All the money for these lessons goes to support the Inner World School.

And they are amazing. My friend, Bozenka often amazes me but these lessons are absolutely brilliant. I loved lesson 1 and I am blown away by lesson 2. It took me maybe 10 days to print out the lesson after I received it but once I started reading it, I couldn't put it down. And the ideas have been simmering in my brain ever since. I have been pondering - her words sinking down into the depths of my shadows. Finally some things make sense to me that I have struggled with for so long. Finally I understand some of my patterns. You've got to check it out! You can find lesson one by going to www.quadquadium.ca and following the link to the lessons.

So what is lesson 2 about? It is about how we become wounded and about how and why we wound others in turn. Brilliantly in a way that makes me feel like I have always known it, Bozenka explains how this happens. For me, this has been one of the hardest things for me to see about myself - to see how I have wounded others - especially my children whom I love beyond any love I have ever experienced. And yet, despite my knowledge and my training, I have still hurt them in some ways. Realizing this and seeing it surely has been agony. And in lesson 2 there is so much hope - a way of looking at things and tools that takes away judgement and offers real healing.

I am so grateful to have Bozenka in my life!

No comments: