Monday, December 05, 2005

HP 4

Well, Kaetlyn and Drew and I saw 'the' movie last night. They paid for me and bought the popcorn with their peanut brittle money (they've earned over $100 now). We enjoyed it and I thought it was good BUT... I think I would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't read the book. I know they always have to leave stuff out and I don't have a problem with that, although I always think of things they left out... I thought it was generally meaner than the book. I thought that Dumbledore was more aggressive than he was in the book. I picture him more as a patient, wise man - not someone who would run up to Harry and shake him about putting his name in the goblet. And Ron telling Harry to 'piss off' pretty sure that was not in the book. I don't find the acting cheesy. I think the characters in the book are a bit cheesy so it doesn't bother me. It was well done and it deffinitely had me sitting on the edge of my seat even when I knew what was going to happen. Well, that is my 2 cents worth, anyway.

No comments: