Friday, January 20, 2006

Snow, Snow, Snow

Well, we got an unpredicted dump of snow last night. The kids are happy. And it is close to 0 so the roads are not too bad. I am having a rather lazy day. I am tired. I am exhausted by Rhiannon's renewed drive to sleep in my bed, crammed up against me. I don't know how people do it. I just loved it so much when she was sleeping through the night in her own bed. Sweet sleep. Mom always told me how much I needed sleep from the time I was a wee baby. I DO need my sleep. 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep guarantees a happy and energized Chick.

I went to the dollar store and stocked up on new and interesting prizes for sleeping on ones own bed. I can hope can't I? I was going to say dream but it somehow seemed inappropriate.... I think I will make scrambled eggs for dinner with toast of home made bread.

That reminds me. I made the best cinnamon buns that I have EVER made. I have made the recipe before but they never turned out this well. I wish I knew what it was that made these ones so good. The rose perfectly and they were light and sweet and sticky and delicious!

Well, I know this is a boring post but I feel boring. I'm tired (whine). Just so you know...

No comments: