Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Rhiannon drew this picture for me today. This is an angry elephant. He is angry because he is hungry. The thing on his back is a chair for someone to sit in and the little happy face is someone waiting to jump into the chair as he goes by.

Still no Sheeba. We are slowly adjusting to life without her. A week ago, if I were typing on the computer like this she would be laying across the back of the computer chair like a fur blanket - flattened out. I saw a black cat today when I was getting dirt for my garden - I knew right away it was not her; it was not a sleek, black cat - more fluffy and bigger. But I called out anyways... It just ran away... I think an owl got her but there is still a little spark of hope that maybe, just maybe, somehow she is out there still and could come home to us...

I had a loooong nap yesterday afternoon and then stayed up cleaning the house, etc. until 1am. Rhiannon woke up twice while I was still awake and was settled before I went to sleep. I got 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep! What a treat. I had so much more energy today. What a difference that makes! I got my house clean and got a lot done in my gardens.

No comments: