Monday, July 18, 2005

Consumed

I am consumed... This morning I had 5 little kids (3 - 5 year olds and 2 4 year olds) for art and drama. It was what you would expect - a little challenging getting them all pointed in the same direction. Doable. Then this afternoon I had the older kids - which meant 1 - 8 year old, 3 - 9 year olds and Drew (11). All boys. What was I thinking? It was INSANE One boy was so hyper that he practically yelled non-stop the entire time - just a constant barrage of babble - dumb things. What is it about a pack of boys? It is like they can't concentrate on anything for longer than 5 minutes and then it is back to farts and attempting to destroy the surroundings. Success is that nobody was injured and the building is still there... But only when they are in a pack like that. Anyway, that will be my week. All day doing that and then the evening preparing for the next day.

Consumed.

No comments: