Sunday, July 31, 2005

Just Hangin

Having a nice lazy day. Rhiannon is at a sleepover birthday party (someone we know very well) of her little friend. I got to sleep in and I am still in my housecoat. Kaetlyn got up early and went boating with a friend's family so it is just Drew and I. We just finished watching Star Wars Episode 2, the Clone Wars. We want to see episode 3 but we couldn't really remember what happened in the first 2 so we rented them. We watched Phantom Menace last night.

Harry Potter is going slow as it is hard to get us all together. Hrumph! Hard not to read ahead on my own. I had to give my Canada book back to the library as someone else had it on order. I put my name in again for it as I was like 2/3 done and quite enjoying his opinion and view of Canadian and world politics. But right now I am 17 of 19 people that have it on hold. Luckily there are 21 books so hopefully, it won't take too long and I won't be 'out of it' before I get it again.

Everybody needs a lazy day now and then. But it is around 2:30 so I think I will go and get dressed...

No comments: