Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yellow Roses

Yesterday while driving someone home from somewhere (isn't that how I spend most of my evening, anyway?) I stopped mid conversation to admire some beautiful yellow roses cascading over someone's high fence. They were just so glorious.

Then last night while getting ANOTHER wheel barrow full of soil from the neighbours, I discovered these wonderful yellow roses IN MY OWN YARD! How lucky is that? I continue to be delighted and surprised as I discover what is growing in my yard...

And this one if for you, Laura, because you love peonies. (I hate them. They need fussing and I don't like fussing.) But wherever I go, there are peonies in the garden. I have to admit, this one is rather pretty.

What will I write about when Kaetlyn takes her camera back?

No comments: